- General Guidelines
- 1.1 Issues Due to Version ChangeWe understand that there can be issues due to the version change of a particular technology. It is often observed that whenever there are such upgrades, its structure goes through drastic changes and can lead to destroying your extension. During such times, we will try our best to help you at the earliest. However, it takes longer than expected sometimes. So we would request you to be patient and wait until we make the plugin compatible.
- 1.2 Secure Credential ManagementDeskXpand Support team might ask for FTP and Admin Panel details from you. We ask for these details as we need to go through your product to understand, identify and find a solution to your problem. During such times, we would want you to trust us as we have been working with the customer service industries for over a decade and maintain good records. Your data remains absolutely confidential and we never share your details with anyone at any point of time. Once we close your request, we completely delete the records of your credential from our database.
- 1.3 Chargeable Support ServicesDeskXpand provides free support for the 30 days from the date of purchase. As a part of our support services, we will answer questions related to our products, fix the errors/bugs and make sure that our product works exactly the way we have promised it should. If there are any issues due to third party conflicts, we would not be able to resolve these issues within the standard support services. When there is a bug, error, flaw or failure in your standalone solution and it leads you to get an unexpected result, we consider it as the error of DeskXpand. However, if the bug is not because of DeskXpand and is a technology/third party conflict bug; then we would charge a fee to fix that error, failure, mistake or bug. Post expiration of our standard support, we are committed to give the support you need, however we would charge as per standard industry rate.
- 1.4 Issues Faced During The PurchasePayments made on www.deskxpand.com could sometimes fail or remain in a pending stage.
- You accidentally entered incorrect credit/debit card details like name on the card, card number, CVV, 3D secure PIN and expiry date. In case of an American Express card, your transaction could fail if your billing address pincode is incorrect.
- The card details you provided are no longer valid or need to be updated.
- Your bank is going through an outage.
- You accidentally closed/refreshed the page or pressed backspace while the transaction was being processed by your bank.
- The connection between www.deskxpand.com and your Bank failed due to some technical issues and the transaction couldn’t be completed.
- Your card may be blocked for online transactions.
- You might be using a card that is not accepted on www.deskxpand.com currently.
- In any of the above cases, you may get in touch with our Support team for the reversal of your Payment. Alternatively, you may also get in touch with your bank or payment provider and request for the reversal.
Note: If your payment is still processing, you will see a "We haven’t received payment confirmation from your bank or credit card yet". In such cases, do not attempt paying a second time unless you’re sure that your payment failed. If you accidentally pay twice, we’ll refund your extra payment within a few days.
DeskXpand Support team will ensure that your money is not withheld at our end and will provide support in getting your withheld money back into your account. In case you wish to proceed with your purchase, you may require to initiate the transaction again in most such occurrences.
If you want support from us or need to report bugs, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you resolve the problem at the earliest. DeskXpand processes weekend emails on the next Monday (GMT+5:30) at the beginning of the week. We get back to the emails with our replies within 48 business hours. However, it might take longer than that if we are backlogged. So we request you to have patience and we’ll definitely get back to you.
- 1.5 Before Reporting a Bug or a QueryWe request you to read the ’User Manual’ of each of our extensions and plugins and also find the link to the documentation and video tutorial for each one of them. (if available) For more questions, you can visit the FAQs page related to the product and it is sure to help you.
- Our Free Support Services do not include the following:
- Error correction caused during buyer installation with third party confliction
- Error correction caused during buyer software upgrade
- Modules/themes customization
- Product integration troubleshooting
- Performance optimization and tuning
- Third-party developer’s consultation
- Product version update with different module or theme
- Before You Submit A Ticket, Always Remember To:
- Share your order ID
- Share your website URL
- Mention the name of the product
- Share details about the Product Version
- Provide as much information as possible about your issue
- Provide screenshots of the error(s)
- If you have installed other extensions, mention about them
In case we do not respond promptly on the chat, please leave us a message or email us and we’ll get back to you. We have the rights to bring changes to the above-given Support Policy without any prior notice.